Heres my top ten (well, more like twenty something) list of reasons why it's better to be a quadraplegic.
Say, am I the only quadraplegic in DA? I have come across many many clubs here, but never have I seen one for disabled people, much less for the severely disabled. The closest I have seen would be for disorders - depressive, self inflicting, eating, etc. not to say that those aren't disabling, but they just don't fit my bill. (ok, so the depressive one does)
Now, I have heard it said that if you want something done bad enough, you gotta go do it yourself. You know, if I knew something like that would fly, and I wouldn't alienate all my friends by having to focus on all the work, I might just attempt creating a club for the disabled. But I have to question how popular it would be. DA isn't new, if somebody hasen't attempted it by now, I'm pretty sure there isn't much of a demand for that kinda thing.
Ok, well on with the list! Drum roll please!
26) A pair of shoes will last a lifetime.
25) You never have to do any chores.
24) People wait on you hand and foot.
23) You get money for doing nothing.
22) You don't have to look for a seat in a crowded room.
21) You get to bring a reclining chair to the movies.
20) Your personal chauffeur takes you where you want to go.
19) You never get your clothes all sweaty (you don't sweat below the neck).
18) You're never tempted to shoplift.
17) You'll never get germs from doorknobs.
16) You'll never mess up wet nail polish.
15) Short lines at amusement parks
14) You have an excuse not to work out.
13) You don't have to clap at a really lame speech.
12) You won't dirty hands while eating a messy meal.
11) You'll never be agitated by a wedgie.
10) You'll never step in gum or dog dookie.
9) No one can completely critique how well your clothes fit since you're always sitting.
8) No more writers cramp
7) Your servants feed you.
6) Great parking.
5) You won't trip.
4) You don't have to "make the first move."
3) No one cares if you're short.
2) You're never responsible for making a mess.
And the number #1
reason why it's better to be a quadraplegic is...
1) You'll never get caught picking your nose.
Learn more about me here ladyvictoire.deviantart.com/jo…
Some parts of this year have been a little
rough for me.. and I am looking forward to the coming year being better. We all have things in our personal lives that may be detracting from what this season is all about. I encourage you to remember.... as many problems as you may believe you have,
someone else is facing something far more devastating.
Come feast your eyes on this eyecandy!DWilsonArtCreations
:thumb25623720: kuschelirmel LFimM3
:thumb25139184: :thumb16709816: :thumb19179222: